Certificate of Christian Ministry
Certificate Courses – Correspondence or Face to Face
8 Week Courses:
Christian Ethics; Expository preaching; Setting up a non-profit ministry; Church administration; Chaplaincy; Marriage and Family according to the Word; Understanding the Feasts of the Lord; Church growth.
Christian Ministry – Online
- Application, references (2), 2 page essay on your calling
- Minimum of 60 Credit Hours
- Maximum Advanced Standing: 10 hours
- SYS100 Foundations of Faith — 4 credits
- BTS100 Survey of the Bible I — 4 credits
- BTS101 Survey of the Bible II — 4 credits
- PTM100 Understanding Prayer — 4 credits
- BTS102 Bible Study Methods — 4 credits
- BTS103 Bible Teaching Startegies — 4 credits
- PTM101 Evangelism — 4 credits
- PTM102 Victorious Christian Living – – 4 credits
TUITION AND FEES
- Application fee:$50
- Total Tuition for the program:$900
- Graduation fee:$100
Textbooks NOT Required for Certificate Program
Tuition Assistance is not available for this program
- . This is an 8 week program. $200 is due upon registration.
- . $87.50 is due monthly.